Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sixth photo tag

Libby tagged me (*ahem* a week or so ago) with the 'sixth photo' tag. The rules are simple:

* Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
* Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
* Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
* Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

Here's mine:


This photo was taken at a play cafe when a few local mums got together back in 2006. The boys (Billy at the back) are about to dive into the ball pit - always a fun occupation!

So now, over to you.. I won't tag anyone but if you want to do it, leave me a comment to say you will.

(And I know I have several other tags to get to - I'm slack!!)

No comments: