Thursday, August 16, 2007

Nice Matters Award!



I got all warm and fuzzy this morning when I woke up to find Susan over at Simply Living had awarded me the 'Nice Matters Award'. Awwwww thanks :)

The award was started by Bella-Enchanted

"This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"


How nice is that!

So I in turn award it to:

A couple of 'old' internet friends: (as in I've known you guys for a while, not that you're old!!!)


And some new internet friends:

Susan (yes I know you gave it to me - you get it back again!)

I enjoy reading all of your blogs and the comments that you leave on mine. It's amazing how you can feel you know someone just from their blog!

5 comments:

lightening said...

Thanks Kez. :-) I just nominated you for the schmooze award. LOL. And no, I didn't know about you nominating me for this award when I did it. :-)

Lis said...

Thanks Kez,now I'll have to pass it on to a few more worthy recipients :)

Creative Life Studio said...

Kez,

Looking at your older posts, I was wondering if you have, indeed, decided to homeschool?

I can tell you that though it is work, it is well worth it and I love it. I would also say, don't worry about finding one particular way of doing something and then thinking you ought to stick with it. We're always tweaking things around here and one year is always different from the next and oftentimes one semester is different from the one that preceded it! Just my two cents worth there. :) Hope you enjoy the journey!

Kin said...

Kez, thanks for the award. I've given it straight back to you, along with the schmooze award! Goodness we'll all be busy!

Kez said...

Hi Mrs Pivec,

I still need to talk it over with my sister (who also homeschools) - she's due back from holidays next week, but yes, I think you can pretty much say I've decided to do it. I found out that I can't register him as a homeschooler until he's 6 anyway - so I have a whole year to experiment first!!

Thanks for your thoughts!