Sunday, December 06, 2009

The obligatory Christmas preparation post...

Just 19 days until Xmas!

I'm a bit worried this Xmas as I don't seemed to be stressing about it at all. It makes me wonder what I'm forgetting to do and if I'm going to have a big stress-out in the final week :)

I still have a few presents to buy but with the exception of 2, I know exactly what I'm getting and I don't need to go anywhere near the shopping centres to get them. I've written the Xmas letter to send off to distant relatives - I just need to address them tonight and post this week. Billy has written out his own Christmas cards this year - yay! I do need to wrap presents - that's probably the most time-consuming task I have left to do.

We're on the downhill run with all of the activities - just 1 or 2 of each of them to go. I have 2 more weeks of work to go and need to pull my finger out to get a couple of projects completed, but I think it should be reasonably ok.

We've got a few social things on over the next couple of weeks, but other than that, we seem to be having time to make gingerbread cookies, Xmas decorations and generally not rushing around..

I'm just not used to this!

4 comments:

karisma said...

I have thus far done absolutely nothing! I want to, but can't seem to get motivated. Oh well, maybe next week! LOL

jugglingpaynes said...

Hmm...I guess the Christmas cards are going out late...again. I wish more of our friends and family were computer savvy.

I wonder if I should have started baking cookies by now?

Peace and Laughter!
Cristina

Anonymous said...

Good job! It's much more enjoyable when we keep a realistic pace. Now, how to step away from the Christmas goodies?!

Suji said...

Enjoy the "generally not rushing around" while you can! (silly grin)