Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 16th Mar



Notes on last week's menu:
I did actually write a menu plan last week, so didn't get around to putting it on the computer. We had twice-baked potatoes one night for a change - Pete isn't much of a fan but I was happy with them. I also made gnocchi one night - very yummy but very time-consuming :(

To use up this week:
* roast pork

Menu Plan this week:

Monday - hamburgers & salad
Tuesday - steak & chips
Wednesday - frittata or quiche
Thursday - pork stir fry
Friday - pizza
Saturday - leftovers
Sunday - roast chicken dinner

For more exciting menu plan ideas, see Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

kelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelli said...

Yum!! I love quiche:)

Thanks for your sweet comment! I love to meet fellow homeschoolers who love a life of learning!

My husband will find out in the next few weeks if he has won the trip his company is giving away to those with the highest sales. It's to Australia and possibly New Zealand!! I'm hopeful:)