Friday, December 28, 2007

We're all going on a summer holiday...

No more working for a week or two...
Fun and laughter on a summer holiday...
No more worries for me and you...
For a week or two.


Sorry if you now have that stuck in your head - I do as well :)

The van is packed and we're off on holidays up to Stuart's Point on the mid-north coast of NSW. We go up with Pete's sister Cheryl & her husband Lincoln (and the 20 month old triplets!) - Linc has been going up to the same caravan park since he was a kid - in fact *his* father went there as a kid, and they still go up there too, so it's a big family gathering. We feel like part of the family as well - this is our 4th year of going up.

I'm hoping for a relaxing holiday but unfortunately it won't be feet-up, read-a-book type relaxing - what with triplet wrangling *and* 5 yo wrangling.. It's good to get away anyway.

I just realised I haven't updated since before Xmas. Billy was spoilt (but not too much) by Santa, we had a great Xmas Day up at my mum & dads where we were all spoilt again, Boxing Day we kicked back & did very little! The last couple of days have been busy packing. That's it in a nutshell..

Well, an early start in the morning, so I'm off to bed. See you all in a week or so!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kez ~ I hope you all have a great holiday;see you next year!!

Shell said...

Have a wonderful holiday Kez!

Creative Life Studio said...

Oh, have a lovely holiday, Kez! I'm sure you'll have a grand time!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO glad you included yourself in the triplet wrangling situation. It would have made a HUGE difference to the parents. We went camping with friends when our twins were toddlers, friends who were interested in our kids (as we are in theirs). That extra two pairs of hands made the difference between a pleasant trip and a nightmare. I have no doubt they've thanked you, but I thank you from afar! Hey, Happy New Year!