Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Ahoy there me hearties!


This was the result of my "getting told at the 11th hour, Mummy I need to dress up like a pirate for preschool tomorrow" costume design :)

The pants were a pair of old trackpants that were halfway up his legs and already had patches on them! The shirt was one that was getting too small for him. The sash & bandana were made from an old pyjama top in the "rag bag". The patch was from his dress up box, and the tattoo was courtesy of his cousin's b'day party on the weekend.

The pose is entirely his own work :)

6 comments:

The Tin House said...

Kez, marvellously inventive! Don't you just love those "oh by the way mum.." moments?!!! Well done.

lightening said...

You did very well. I HATE it when my kids need dress-ups. He looks great! :-)

Unknown said...

what a cool costume and pose!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute !

Anonymous said...

Ingenuity is a rare gift, Kez. You seem to have a bit of it handy!

Nice costume-on-the-go!

Jade said...

Great job!! Only hope that I can be as inventive as you when my kidlets are that age!