Thursday, July 13, 2006

New laptop!

I'm writing this on my new laptop!! I finally took the time to get it set up enough to start using it - however now I'm at that really annoying stage when every time I go to do something I realise I can't because I haven't got x on my machine yet. I do have email and internet access though so the important things are covered :)

I'm not sure where this week has gone - Thursday is just about over already! Monday we stayed home. Tuesday we met my sister and nieces in the park for a play and lunch while the car was in for a wheel alignment. Then we went down to watch Pete play indoor cricket that night. Yesterday I was teaching (Intermediate Word & Excel) so that was all day gone. Today I didn't get any programming done but got a lot of little loose ends tidied up - ebay posted, letters & emails written, laptop setup, phone calls made & received etc.

I sold some stuff on eBay so have renewed my Simple Savings membership! Yay! I've got more stuff on auction at the moment.

On the table tonight - fish, mashed potato and veges. It was the last lot of fish in the freezer - we were very "fished out" after the CSIRO diet and having it twice a week, so aren't in a hurry to get some more (even though we know how good it is for us).

Currently reading: Marion Keyes 'The Other side of the story'. It's a very light chick-lit book but just the type of thing I can pick up, read a couple of pages and put back down again.

No comments: