Friday, June 09, 2006

Now I *really* hate tummy bugs..

I came down with it on Thursday night - I can't remember the last time I threw up, it's something I generally avoid at all costs, but I had no choice with this one. It wiped me out for several days, and I still have the attached cold and fuzzy head.

My niece was born on 1st June - I was so out of it that it took several days for it to sink in. She's about 6 weeks early and very ill. Hang in there little LJ! You have wonderful parents who love you dearly.

Work has been flat out - I am finally on a roll again with the Delphi project, plus a couple of websites. It's frustrating because I have a new laptop sitting here waiting to be set up and no time to do it!

Boo to the Tasmanian government for cancelling the Spirit of Tasmania service from Sydney. There goes our Xmas holiday - thanks very much.

No comments: