Saturday, November 03, 2007

It's all Lis's fault :)

Guess who found themselves in Big W this afternoon buying a donut maker... Yes Lis, it's *all* your fault!! (http://alteredcutlery.blogspot.com/2007/10/donuts.html). I must say they are very delish and very easy to make! I think these will be a staple in the freezer for treats. I don't let Billy have a lot of bought treats because they send him feral so these will be something special!

I would've taken a photo, but oops, they disappeared before I could :)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yum! Its tempting to go get one myself!

Lis said...

I'm sorry!!! But they are probablt healthier than the honeycomb cheesecake and they do have very little fat in them :) Have contemplated substituting some of the flour with wholemeal next time I make them.
Just a tip for the future - make a double batch....believe me my children always leave some that way! :)