Sunday, April 06, 2008

Wonderful Morning Coffee




On a recent post by Leo at Zen Habits ("12 powerful ways to keep your online life simple and peaceful"), I came across a wonderful add-on for Firefox called Morning Coffee. I wasn't much of a Firefox user, but the add-on sounded so good I had to give it a go.

In a nutshell, Morning Coffee lets you say what web sites you want to open automatically every day or on particular days.

It's been very handy - there are a couple of forums that I like to keep up with but they don't warrant remembering to go to them every day. I tell Morning Coffee I want them to open on Sundays, and lo and behold, when you open your browser and press the morning coffee button, up it comes. No more remembering to go to websites!

There are other sites I like to visit daily, so I mark them as Daily and with the touch of one button, all the sites are loaded. If you use Firefox, go and check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting. I'll have to look into it - even if I don't drink coffee. ;)

Like the new look. :)

Kez said...

I don't drink coffee either - you can rename it your Morning Tea or Morning Water lol.

Thanks re the look - I was playing this afternoon :)