Monday, April 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - 28th April

I did the fortnight's shopping today and was organised enough to mince, chop & divide meat when we got home - so it's all in the freezer ready to go. I'm going to try and focus on not wasting food this month - it was a disgrace how much I threw out when I cleaned the fridge out this morning :(

I'm checking out a few new recipes this week since I have time to think about it now rather than wondering what to do with the meat at 5pm!

Monday - tacos
Tuesday - pork kebabs - pork in honey mustard marinade, pineapple, spanish onion & anything else that looks good threaded onto skewers, cooked on the BBQ and served with couscous
Wednesday - steak & BBQed veges wrapped in warm tortillas (homemade of course!)
Thursday - cashew chicken & rice
Friday - balsamic steak with tomato, basil & fetta
Saturday - Roast pork and baked veges
Sunday - will depend what time Pete gets home from AFL - probably something easy like bacon & eggs or toasted sandwiches.

For more menu plan ideas, see Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

mmm, pork with honey mustard, yummy!

Kez said...

It was yummy too!