Thursday, September 23, 2010

I haven't made it back to my novel yet, but I have been doing some cathartic writing just for myself.  I made it back to writing.com last night and dashed off a flash fiction entry for that day's competition.  It had to be less than 300 words and use the words clay, list and nose.  I spent less than an hour on it, and thought it was pretty cute in a limited time span. 

http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710137-Right-under-your-nose

ETA - What do you think?  I had a comment that it was a bit too subtle and I needed to make it clearer who the character was.  

2 comments:

Kez said...

I think I need to make it clearer! The character was supposed to be Rudolph the red Nosed reindeer - hence the prancing :)

Butterfly said...

Aha, now that makes sense!!