Sunday, March 07, 2010

Where's the cave?

I need to hibernate...

It's been a full on week and I feel like sitting life out for the next week or so. That's not going to be possible so the day and a half I have will have to do :)

I've been out every day this week and have done lots of chatting - client meetings, a homeschool get-together, a birthday party, afternoon tea with my friend, a chat with a potential new homeschool mum. All rewarding, but exhausting to little old introverted me!

Our BodyBalance class launched a new routine this week - I survived but boy it hurt the legs!! I was also brave and went back the next day for my first gym proper session. Yay me!

I also have a confession to make - I started playing Scrabble on Facebook :( I'm playing the games where each player can have 24hrs to make their move so it shouldn't take up too much of my time - if I'm careful!! (Of course, the fact that I have 6 different games on the go atm is a worry!)

7 comments:

karisma said...

LOL Maybe we should swap places for a week? Poor old extroverted me was stuck inside for two weeks, nearly drove me nuts. I have to admit though, when I have a week like yours where Im out and about everyday, it takes me a week to catch up at home.

I have to admit when I heard there was scrabble on facebook I was almost tempted! LOL but my friends would never let me live it down as I am always picking on them for spending all their time on facebook games. (Oh and you have given me a new word AZIDE, I had not heard that one before LOL)

Miekie said...

Good for you to keep up the fitness routine when you ache all over!
Scrabble on face book - that sounds interesting. I have a new computer with no games on and I do not want to download any, because I waste too much time playing Spider Solitaire. But now I find myself first switching on my hubby's computer when I come home! A side effect of chronic medication that I take for restless legs, is apparently GAMBLING ADDICTION! I think I am addicted to Spider Solitaire. Won't dare to play poker or such! I love scrabble. Do you think it could become "addictive" as well? I have given up Sudoko and cross word puzzles as I take too long to complete them.
Good luck with the homeschooling.

Tania said...

I haven't tried scrabble on FB, sounds interesting but I had better stay away from those games because they are addictive as I found out with farmville.

Wow you did have a busy week!

Take care,

Tania

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

Here's to a nice, quiet weekend of recuperation - from one introvert to another!

Lightening said...

I SO know that feeling. I'm a bit apprehensive about how I'm going to go this week. Have been pegging it pretty well with no end in sight. :( Hope you found a cave to hide in and recuperate. :)

Butterfly said...

Have you found a cave? I know what it's like to be constantly 'needed' and switched on most of the time, hanging out for a few hours to myself (and feeling guilty for wanting that).

A post on a new blog I'm reading was about introversion today, with some links I'm keen to read soon ... partly to reassure myself that it's a valid personality trait, not some defect in me that needs fixing, as some would have me believe!

http://mumofagiftedgirl.blogspot.com/2010/03/giftedness-and-introversion.html

Vanessa

Kez said...

I'm still half in my cave. I'm coming out to do what I have to and then retreating back. Unfortunately it now means I have an inbox full of emails to catch up on!