Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In - Wk 32

Weight loss from last week: 250 g
Total weight loss overall: 5.25 kg
Total cms lost off waist: 11 cm

I'm going to take a break from weighing in and trying to lose weight for the moment. I've lost about 5kgs, my clothes fit a lot better, I'm back in a healthy weight range and I feel a lot better. Yes, I wouldn't mind toning up a bit more and I will still continue to exercise and monitor my weight but I'll stop reporting in weekly.

Thank you for all of your encouragement and support over the last 32 weeks! It's been much appreciated...

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Great job and congratulations to you! Focus on staying where you are, fit and happy!!!

Magic and Mayhem said...

How cool to have reached a place where you can happily call it good. :) Congrats on doing so well!
~Alicia

Katy said...

5kg is fantastic, and you're in the HWR, well done!

Five Bears A-Blogging said...

Way to go, Kez! Awesome job! When you're ready for some motivation, pick up "Younger Next Year for Women". - Mo :)