Sunday, November 01, 2009

6 week exercise plan - wk 3

Definitely not a great week. I came down with a UTI on Tuesday night - long story short, I saw the doctor on Thursday, she made an educated guess about which antibiotics to start me on, and then rang on Friday night (after the test results had come back) to change them to the right ones. So I didn't get started on the correct antibiotics until Saturday morning. I've spent the week in varying states of discomfort - from mild to "someone shoot me and put me out of my misery". Today is the first day I've started to feel normal..

I did manage to exercise twice before that, so that's better than nothing!

Monday - rest day
Tuesday - '10 years thinner' exercises + 30 min walk
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday - 10 min gentle walk
Saturday -
Sunday -

I should be right to get back into it early next week though.

2 comments:

Suji said...

Yikes! I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending you many healing vibes this time! It's a huge bummer that one! Take care!

Wendy said...

Oh, man that sucks. I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself.