Friday, August 01, 2008
I'm back in that horrible cycle again...
I've overcommitted myself in several areas, I'm not sleeping properly because I'm thinking about all I have to do, but I'm tending to procrastinate on it all because it's all so overwhelming.. I'm tired and have no energy because I'm not sleeping properly, so I tend to just read or
surf the net, rather than doing what I should do..
So my to-do list for today (broken down to very basics so I don't have to think) is:
* Get meat out to thaw for tea
* Make beds
* Cook something for morning tea
* Give house a quick tidy - kitchen, loungeroom, hallway
* Friends over for a play
* Answer emails
* Put tea in slow cooker
* Address B's party invitations
* Post office
* Make list of what I have to do and prioritise
* Have tea
* B's bedtime routine
* Start on priority 1 stuff
* Go to bed by 10pm
* Hopefully sleep!
Wish me luck :)