I've seen something similar to this on other blogs, and thought it was a good idea - I've just never got around to doing it before!
These are at the top of my reading pile atm - after reading a book from the library called "Camelot's Honour", I'm on a bit of an Arthurian kick(again) :)
Currently on the go are:
- "The Betrayal of Arthur" by Sara Douglass - a non-fiction book examining the Arthur legend and how's it's changed over the years.
- "Wild Designs" by Katie Fforde - it's a light chick-lit for the times I can't handle anything heavier!
- "A Fortunate Life" by A.B.Facey - an Australian autobiography
- "The Last Gospel" by David Gibbins - I picked this out of the display at the library - it looks like a "Da Vinci code" type book
- "Camelot: The once and future king" by TH White, "The Crystal Cave" and "The Hollow Hills" by Mary Stewart - more King Arthur classics.