Monday, March 07, 2011

Mii oh my!

I finally made up my mind last week and bought a Wii Fit Plus.  The boys set it up over the weekend and I had a chance to play with it on Sunday night.

I was expecting it to tell me I was overweight, but I wasn't expecting it to tell me my Wii age is 56!!!  How rude :)

Its quite fun.  I was thinking I'd just do the yoga parts of it - I really didn't expect to be 'cycling' or 'skateboarding' or 'hula-hooping' but hey, they're actually fun!  And I am so not a computer game player.

Billy has barely been off the thing since we bought it, so that's a good thing.  He's getting plenty of exercise!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah those Wii's can be pretty mouthy can't they? ;) LOL! We have a Wii Fit too and it's a blast! My 7 yr old absolutely LOVES it and plays it daily!

Debra said...

I love the hula hoop - I am much better than in real life. :) I hold my breath everytime I wait for my wii fit age - sometimes it's not so bad but others... Have fun!