- Never Tell me Never by Janine Shepherd - an Australian autobiography of an athlete who was hit by a car and made a partial paraplegic
- The Betrayal of Arthur by Sara Douglass - still going through this one slowly - it's non-fiction so I need to be in the right mood!
- The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart - Merlin's story
- Camelot: the once and future king by T.H. White - I have to admit I'm struggling to get into this. The writing style just isn't grabbing me.
- The Templar by Paul Doherty - historical novel set in the Crusades - looking forward to reading this one
- A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson - this one may take me some time to get through!
And for some light(er) reading:
- Dreams of Rivers and Seas by Tim Parks
- Sophie's Bakery for the Broken-hearted - I just loved the subtitle on this - "A stunning novel of love, grief and baking".
- Windfalls by Jean Hegland
- The Writing Class by Jincy Willett (murder mystery)
So tell me, what's in your reading pile this month?