Thursday, December 09, 2010

Australian Shark and Ray Centre

Last week, Billy went on an excursion with other homeschoolers to the Australian Shark & Ray Centre.  They were able to go in the pools with the sharks and rays, feed them and pat them.  (Better them than me :) )

I didn't go in so I've had to wait for the photos from my sister - it looks like they had a blast!

In this first photo, this was a giant ray that was coming up sitting on their laps!  It covered multiple kids at once!






6 comments:

karisma said...

Yikes!

Tracy said...

How Cool!!! What an awesome feildtrip.

Kylie said...

oh very cool Kez!!

Risa said...

Oh, my boys would LOVE this. Hmmm...how much for those tickets to AU again? :-)

Libby said...

It's a great place isn't it? So I guess we won't be meeting there in Jan - did you remember we thought that would be a good place to take the kids? We'll be in Nelson's Bay from the 15th Jan for a week if you want to catch up.

Libby

Kez said...

I'd completely forgotten about that Libby! We get back from our holidays on 15th so will try to catch up - I'm guessing you will have internet access?!