Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Am I mad?

Yes, quite probably :)

I'm stepping up the campaign to write a book before my 40th b'day - I have 10 weeks (counting this week), and am aiming for the NaNoWriMo target of 50,000 words.  That's only 5,000 a week which is quite doable if I can carve out about an hour / day, 5 days / week.  It certainly won't be world class, but I want to a) get into the habit of writing each day and b) finish something!!  I'm going to just sit and write in the hope that I can silence both my inner editor and inner critic while I'm doing it.  Both of them are very inhibiting when I write..

2 comments:

Suji said...

Go Kerrie go! :) You can do it!

Butterfly said...

Cheering for you!! The goals you have set are great, and will help you silence those pesky self-critic voices. Hooray for Kerrie!!!!