Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CSIRO Total Well-being diet

Pete needs to lose weight and get his cholesterol down, and I still need to lose about 5kgs as well, so we're going back on the CSIRO diet.  It has really good principles, I just tend to get lazy when I'm cooking and load up on carbs instead of cooking vegetables.

The first time we followed it to the letter and had really great results BUT it cost an arm and a leg to buy everything.  This time we'll substitute what we've got and follow the principles more than the exact suggested menu plan in the book.  I think it will be easier this time around too, with Pete working from home - lunches can be a bit more varied than just meat & salad.

I'll add extra carbs in for Billy (and try not to eat them myself!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loooooved this book. The CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet Book on a very basic level, changed my comprehension of wellbeing and sustenance as an adolescent despite everything I look to its core values today.

admin said...

It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..trigonometric identities pdf