Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kez's Achievements in 2012

What about me? How did I go in 2012?

Quite well, thanks for asking!

I continued with my Defendo training, graded up to orange belt and attended a weapon's defence course and a Jujitsu seminar. I lost about 7kg over the year and am down to my ideal weight. I still need to tone more but baby steps.



I FINISHED WRITING MY BOOK! I think that was my biggest achievement for the year! I kept meeting with my wonderful writer's group who keep me going.


I also did several online writing courses, and attended the RWA conference at the Gold Coast where I learnt heaps and had a great time. I served on the RWA Committee.



I started Italian lessons and will continue those this year.

So yeah, it's been a pretty good year :)


1 comment:

Suji said...

Awesome! :) And you look amazing!